Our Little Ninjas program revolves around 8 basic life skills to help your child develop physically and most important, mentally. The ages of 4-7 years old are pivotal stages of your child’s development! Our program uses positive encouragement and fun activities combined with discipline to ensure that your child stays ahead in life.
8 Basic Life Skills:
- Focus – Teamwork – Control – Balance
– Memory – Discipline – Fitness – Coordination
Why Martial Arts?
– Your child will learn to set and achieve goals.
– Your child will gain self-confidence, something not regularly taught in school!
– Your child will become comfortable with social interaction.
– Your child will be capable of dealing with bully’s, verbally and physically.
Martial Arts isn’t just about self-defense. It is a program that has helped thousands of individuals achieve goals in academics, careers and life in general. Help your child get a head start in life and make the right choices by signing up today!